24 March 2010

Takin' It Back To The Essence.

Time for a little break from my usual introspective/depressing posts. Last week in Seattle, I put in work with Reggie, Rey, Joel and some friends to film a couple of videos for J-Pros' upcoming second album, Pacific Central. Reggie is doing the bulk of the video editing and he recently sent me the nearly-finished clip for one of the songs ... and I love how it's looking so far. Here are some teaser stills from one of the shoots:








Basically I stood around for a while trying to look hard. jokes

We had a ton of fun filming the videos, and I'll post embeds/links when they've been finalized. We're planning on releasing the first video/single later this spring, so stay tuned!

Keep updated with J-Pros on Bandcamp, MySpace and Facebook.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment