19 September 2009

Does Anyone Else Get That Feeling?

It's Saturday, so it's time for a light Australian pop music video featuring a couple of rabbits who, contrary to their stereotypical nature, don't get laid very much. (NSFW due to the theme of the song and one naughty word.)

Edit: The video's been removed from Vimeo, so here's a link that's more likely to stay up.

LOL. I could go in depth about the social commentary conveyed by the video, but I'll let the words speak for themselves.

I've known about this video and song, performed by TISM, for a few years now, and recently rediscovered it while looking through my image folders (yo get your mind out of the gutter) for a fresh new avatar. Apparently I'd taken some choice screenshots of the Lead Singer Bunny:
 
At any rate, I dig the simplicity of the animation. Although the number of lines and curves in the images are kept to a minimum, the expressions and movements of the characters are believable and funny.

Corporate chambers and office amore.
Shenanigans outdoor and in.


Enjoy your Saturday -- I'm actually going out for once! Amazing.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment