09 March 2010

Raw Fish FTW!

In anticipation of all the unagi, maguro and sake I'm going to be devouring during my upcoming trip to Seattle, I've been playing Sushi Cat. From the description:
Sushi Cat is lonely. Lonely and very hungry. Help Sushi Cat out by guiding him to as much sushi as possible. Watch him grow fat as he eats more and more sushi along his way. Fill up his belly to win.
Looks like my kind of game. Basically you're walking (rolling?) along when you spot this fine honey in the shop window:


It's business time.

In an effort to win her heart, you somehow have to go through scenarios where all you do is EAT SUSHI:


om nom nom

Get a full belly on each level, and you bear witness to a crazy sushi fireworks display:


Sushi Frenzy!

Don't do like I did, though, and bounce around gobbling so much sushi that I couldn't fit in between the obstacles and was doomed to kind of roll gelatinously around forever:


DOOMED

See kids? Portion control is your friend. Yeah, that's not good. Whimsical and funny as hell though -- a good 15-minute Plinko-clone time-waster. Aaaand I'm really hungry now. Enjoy.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment