16 June 2010

Everything Was Beautiful, And Nothing Hurt.

I wonder what the story behind these tattoos is. A quote from Kurt Vonnegut, Jr., it's an interesting phrase in and of itself and I'm curious to know what event inspired these sisters to get it inked onto their forearms.


[via]

I like how these look.

I've been thinking of getting a tattoo for several years now, and ideas have come and gone with none of them really feeling exactly right. These have included symbols and phrases, including some kind of stylized Baybayin script (which I initially thought might be cool but really isn't that original of an idea anymore*). Obviously I have to make sure that what I'm going to get is what I really really really want, so the search continues for a design that is personally significant (and attractive) enough to last me the rest of my life.

Perhaps I just need to dig a little deeper to find the inspiration.

*If I find the right style of Baybayin though, this option might still be a go.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment