31 August 2010

Twenty-Three Days.

It's no secret that fall is my favorite season, what with scarves and other cool-weather accessories rejoining the rest of my wardrobe. As much as I'm looking forward to the turning of the seasons, this summer has been a productive and busy one so far, and I'm planning on maximizing the potential of the three remaining weeks. The end of summer will coincide roughly with the completion of my MRI preceptorship here in Kansas City, wrapping up a major chapter in my life and starting a fresh one. Time really is beginning to fly now; I can count the work hours I have left at the hospital. Strange how being able to see the end of a journey changes the journey itself.
No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
- John Donne
Autumn officially kicks off on 23 September. Wishful thinking, but hopefully the tan I just got will last me until long after fall ends. On the other hand, maybe I'll be too busy to notice.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment