11 June 2010

Laser-Assisted In Situ Keratomileusis.

This morning will be the last time I need glasses to read the display on my clock radio, or for anything else at all for that matter. This afternoon I am placing my vision in the hands of a surgeon. Soooo here's praying my procedure goes well.


I'm planning on practicing lots of archery

I'm really excited and extremely nervous at the same time. I'm glad they prescribe Valium right before the surgery 'cause I'm going to need it. But it is a huge understatement to say that I'm looking forward to seeing the world for the first time without the glasses I've worn all my life.

Ran, meet LASIK. Wish me luck.

2 comment(s):

Work in Progress said...

Well, how does it feel to not have glasses sitting on your face anymore? Do you feel lighter?

Ran said...

Hahah -- definitely lighter (and very strange to not have glasses on my face anymore). The procedure was a bit uncomfortable, but so worth it. I'll have a proper post dedicated to my LASIK experience in the upcoming days.

Post a Comment